Create My SSS Account Online – Social Security System Philippines

On this post, I will guide you on how to create My SSS account to view your transactions and other pertinent information. It’s easy to create an account as long as you know the Social Security Number of your employer. You need not to have the SSS number of your most current employer. Even your past employers’ SSS number will do as long as they associate your number with theirs.

So, to create an account, here’s how:

1. Go to the registration page of the SSS website. Click here.

2. On the next page, tick Member option and click Submit.

3. Fill out the necessary fields required most especially your SSS number and then click Submit afterwards.

4. After you fill out the form, it will tell you that an email was sent to you. Check your e-mail account and click the link provided on it.

5. Continue with the registration process by proving all the information being asked. This is the last step. Be careful in entering your employers’ SSS number. You shouldn’t put dashes since it’s already provided.

6. Tick the I accept the Terms Of Service and Click Submit.

Your account is not automatically activated. You need to wait for another e-mail confirmation from SSS. It will only take a few minutes for you to receive it. If it takes long, wait within 24 hours. Your nominated password during the registration won’t be changed. As soon as you get the last confirmation email, go ahead and login to your account here. You can now check your SSS contributions.

Let me know should there be any updates on the site.

Comments

1. By Lj Lingat on

Good day..
    How can i retrieve my account in sss. My account has been blocked My SSS # is 02-250-43114. Thank you for your feedback :)

• By on

What will I do if my account gets blocked?

In case of blocked access due to three (3) consecutive incorrect password entries, receipt of
      an invalid password, you may request for a password reset through any of the following:
      a) Visiting the nearest SSS branch office;
      b) Calling the SSS Hotline at 920-6446 up to 55 (serves callers from Monday to Friday [except
      holidays] from 8:00am – 5:00pm);
      c) Sending an email at member_relations@sss.gov.ph; or
      d) Finding the Philippine Social Security System on Facebook

Credit: WebReg

2. By newton on

* Member is not an employee of the reporting employer based on SSS records.
    yan po nalabas , panu ko macocomplete yung registrtion ko ?? need ko pa nmn po yung ESI ko this week :( patulong po ..

• By Seo Jay Hee on

It’s either the employer SSS number is incorrect or hindi pa registered sa employer mo ang SSS number mo.

• By Seo Jay Hee on

Refer to the last two options

8. What will I do if my account gets blocked?
      a) Visiting the nearest SSS branch office;
      holidays] from 8:00am – 5:00pm);
      c) Sending an email at member_relations@sss.gov.ph; or
      d) Finding the Philippine Social Security System on Facebook

3. By Henny on

i don’t have or i can’t remember my oct number.. why is it demanding this one? if i can’t provide it then i can’t access it?..

4. By on

When I created an account for my sister, it took 2 hours to arrive. It’s a Yahoo Plus account. Mine, which is a Gmail account, took an hour.

I’m not really sure why it’s delayed. Just check your inbox or spam folder from time to time. If not, contact SSS directly.

5. By salve on

matagal po tlga mag send ng email sa email add ko…………gaano po katagal para mka next step po ako sa registration pls….help naman po….pra makuha ko na ang user id at password na ibibigay niyo

6. By disqus_qkOioHCcNu on

hi gudam pom psend nmn po ng static record ko ..ndi q po kasi alm kng paano ayaw nmn gumna nung password q..

7. By Angelle burce on

sir!di ko makuha kong anu ilalagay ko sa user id..
    hanggang sa pagsubmmit lng ako ng registration..

panu po ba???

8. By maricel nolasco on

gud day! nakapag pareset n po q ng password kc nga po d q n ma open un acct q,pero dq parin ma open hanggang s nag blocked ulit. in active n po kc un email add n ginamit q dito…ano po b dapat gawin?please help! need q kc un static info…tnx

9. By Iam_aries2008 on

ok, so it can take longer than i thought, i got nervous when im still not receiving the 2nd confirmation.. i’ll wait then. :D

10. By genalyn morante on

pano po maprint out ung ESI Q, one of the requirement po kc don inaplayan q pero nkapunta na po aq don SSS branch tas di dw po cla ngpiprint out . .ok na po print out nlang, help me po, tnx

11. By laurice cochico on

help me please.ayaw po tanggapin un emailadrress ng company na nilalagai ko??what can i do???please help me thanmk u……

Trackbacks