Did you buy stuff from Gmarket recently? Are you satisfied? Whether the answer is yes or no, let your voice be heard. Let the seller know your thoughts regarding your online shopping experience.
In Gmarket, your online shopping doesn’t end after you received your package. You may also leave a feedback to the seller. You can write an item review on each item that you purchased. Satisfied or Dissatisfied? You can rate the seller anytime you want. It’s like eBay. If you are satisfied, you’ll most probably choose Positive. If not, it’s either Neutral or Negative.
So now, how exactly do you go about writing an item review?
Rule of Thumb: Confirm receipt of your order first before leaving an item review.
1. Log-in to your Gmarket account.
2. Go to My Gmarket – Overseas Order3. Click Item Received button. See example below:
4. Click Write Premium Review button. See example below:
5. Choose your level of satisfaction (either satisfied or dissatisfied) under each category.
6. Provide a subject.
7. Attach item image file (optional).
8. Write your item review.
9. Click Submit
You will earn 1 GStamp per review. If you are one of the first 5 people who gave reviews, you will get additional GStamp.