In this post, I will share how to connect an LG Smart TV to a WiFi connection.
When you set up your LG Smart TV for the first time, it will ask you how you want to connect to the internet (wired or wireless). If you set up wired connection, you can switch it to a wireless connection. How? Follow these steps:
Note that you can do these steps as well to switch to another wireless connection.
How to connect LG Smart TV to WiFi
Time needed: 5 minutes.
It does not matter which screen you’re at the moment as long as the TV is on.
- Using the magic remote control, press the settings button. It is the button with the gear icon.
For AKB75675304, it is on the row below the red power button.
- A list of icons will appear on-screen. Locate the Network option using the arrow down or up button on the remote, then press the OK button.
- Now, use the left and right arrow buttons to select “Wi-Fi Connection” under Connection. See screenshot for your reference.
- Choose the WiFi connection in the list using the arrow keys, then the OK button for selecting.
- Enter the WiFi password if required using the arrow keys and the OK button for selecting a character on the on-screen keyboard.
- Use the arrow keys to highlight the Connect button, then press the OK button on the remote.
That’s it! The TV will connect to the WiFi as long as the password is correct. For capital letters, select the shift key on the on-screen keyboard first.
P.S. This guide has been tested on LG 32LM630BPTB with magic remote AKB75675304.
If you have any questions, feel free to post it below in the comment section.