On this post, I will guide you on how to create My SSS account to view your transactions and other pertinent information. It’s easy to create an account as long as you know the Social Security Number of your employer. You need not to have the SSS number of your most current employer. Even your past employers’ SSS number will do as long as they associate your number with theirs.
So, to create an account, here’s how:
1. Go to the registration page of the SSS website. Click here.
2. On the next page, tick Member option and click Submit.
3. Fill out the necessary fields required most especially your SSS number and then click Submit afterwards.
4. After you fill out the form, it will tell you that an email was sent to you. Check your e-mail account and click the link provided on it.
5. Continue with the registration process by proving all the information being asked. This is the last step. Be careful in entering your employers’ SSS number. You shouldn’t put dashes since it’s already provided.
6. Tick the I accept the Terms Of Service and Click Submit.
Your account is not automatically activated. You need to wait for another e-mail confirmation from SSS. It will only take a few minutes for you to receive it. If it takes long, wait within 24 hours. Your nominated password during the registration won’t be changed. As soon as you get the last confirmation email, go ahead and login to your account here. You can now check your SSS contributions.
Let me know should there be any updates on the site.