I had to enroll Citibank credit card to BPI recently. That would help me pay my bills online which is convenient than taking a trip to a bank, department store, whatever.
So, here’s what I did to register the card.
Time needed: 3 minutes.
I already have an existing BPI Online account, so all I have to do is to enroll the Citibank card.
- Signed in to my BPI Online account. Note that card enrollment via app is currently not possible.
- I went to the Main Menu > Other Services > Manage Recipients
- Tapped on Add New Recipient
- I chose “Biller” > “Citibank”, then typed in my 16-digit card number in the reference box
- Reviewed and confirmed biller details
- Requested for an authentication code
- Entered and submitted the code sent to my registered mobile number
- Enrollment is successful!
That’s it! That’s how you enroll Citibank credit card to BPI.
I can pay immediately, but I pay on the bill’s due date. :)