Are you getting an “Unauthorized Usage” error when you log in to EON CyberAccount Online Banking?
This error is something not to fret about. It occurs if the log-in account associated with your EON card was revoked by UnionBank. Perhaps, you applied for a replacement because you lost your current card, or maybe, it was already expired. If so, UnionBank will temporarily deny your access to online banking. During this period, you will not be able to use your account in any transactions, for example, online shopping or fund transfer.
Update EON Card Number in Online Banking
To be able to regain access to your online banking account, you must send a request to UnionBank to update your account information. Before doing the steps below, you must ready the following:
- Old Username or User ID – This will be your permanent username.
- Old EON card number (16-digit)
- New card number
- New four-digit ATM card Personal Identification Number (PIN)
If you haven’t saved a copy of your old card number, you can still get a copy by calling UnionBank customer service at 02-841-8600 or 1-800-1888-2277 (Domestic Toll-Free Number available to PLDT subscribers). This is the faster way to get the old card number instead of emailing them.
Follow the step-by-step guide below once you have already prepared the required information:
1. Go to EON Main page then click on EON CyberAccount Login link.
2. In the log-in page, click “CLICK HERE” link under “Did you lose or replace your EON card?” See screenshot below.
3. On the next screen, enter your old user ID, previous card number (16-digit), new card number, and the new ATM card PIN.
You can get the new card PIN from the ATM PIN mailer provided by UnionBank when you claimed the replacement card.