Your favorite McDonald’s meals are just a few clicks away. With McDelivery, you can order anytime in the convenience of your own home via internet. It is a great alternative aside from calling 86-2-36.
The service is available 24/7 in Metro Manila, and of few cities in some provinces such as Metro Cebu, Davao, Laguna, Rizal, Cavite, Batangas, Tarlac, Nueva Ecija, Bulacan, Pangasinan, and Ilocos Norte. There is no minimum order required. The delivery charge is PHP40.00. The rate is fixed regardless of the item total.
Most meals offered in local McDo stores are also available in McDelivery. From a-la-carte meals to add-ons, and even collectible toys!
McDelivery Website Has Moved
McDelivery was originally accessible at www.mcdelivery.com.ph, but it was merged into McDonald’s official website. Here is the link:
The old site still appears in search engines, but it shows a blank page when clicked.
The new website has a few noticeable changes. One of it is the homepage. Before, visitors are required to register or sign in first in order to browse the website. It was removed. Customers can now freely browse the menu, add meals to cart, and sign in only during checkout.
You can browse the website on a computer, tablet, or mobile phone with internet access. Most internet browsers such as Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc., are supported.
McDelivery website is still on beta as of writing, and additional features might be rolled out soon. There are times that the website loads slowly which is a common issue. A lot of customers are actually complaining about it. Just bear with it in the meantime.
How to Order (Step-by-step Guide)
1. Go to McDelivery website.
2. Add a meal to order tray by clicking the Green “Add to tray” button below a meal in the menu.
3. In the pop-up window, select desired quantity and upgrades. Click Add to Tray button once done. Otherwise, click Cancel.
Tip: Collectible toys are in the Happy Meal tab.
4. Click Add More Product or Proceed to checkout.
5. On the next screen (Delivery Checkout), double-check the items in the cart. Click the pencil icon beside each item to edit. Use the minus icon for deleting.
6. For registered users, enter username and password. Click Login.
For new customers, fill out the Guest User form, then click Next Step.
7. Confirm the delivery address and phone number. Click Add another location link to add a new delivery address.
Make sure the information is accurate. It is recommended to provide a detailed landmark to help the courier find the place easily.
8. Click Next Step
9. On the Mode of Payment screen, enter an amount in the “Bring change for” text box. Leave it blank if you will pay the exact amount.