Aside from going to outlets to deposit money to your GCash wallet, you have an option to convert your Globe airtime credits or prepaid load as well. You’ve read it right! In this post, I’m going to show you step-by-step how to do it using the GCash app.
GCash app is compatible with Android [Froyo and above], and iOS 7.0 or later devices with SIM card slot. Take note, it won’t work on an iPod Touch.
Reloading a GCash Account Using Prepaid Load
Note: Make sure your gadget is connected to the internet [WiFi or cellular data network] and the SIM card where your GCash is registered is inserted. Otherwise, you will get an error. You will not be able to access another account other than the one associated with the SIM card in use.
1. Open GCash app on your Android or iOS device.
2. Enter your account MPIN, for example 1234, then tap Log In. You will be redirected to your account dashboard afterward.
3. Tap Cash-in at the lower-left hand corner.
4. Tap Prepaid load to GCash.
5. Select the amount you’d like to convert to GCash.
Proceed to the next page.