Do you need assistance with your PLDT Home account? Billing issues? Repair? If yes, I’ll share here how to contact PLDT chat support via Messenger.
Alternately, you can phone them at 171 using your PLDT landline or a Smart SIM for free.
You need a PLDT Home account number and its associated landline number. Also, you’ll need a Messenger account and the mobile app.
How to contact PLDT chat support?
Time needed: 1 minute.
This is how to contact them via Messenger:
- Type “PLDT Home” in your Messenger’s search bar.
Select the same option in the screenshot. That is PLDT’s chat bot. However, you can chat with their agent.
- Type “Agent” then press enter.
This tells the system that you are requesting a chat.
- If you get the same automatic response in the screenshot below, find the “Ask us a question” option, then tap it.
- Enter “Agent” again, then tap Proceed.
- Enter the ten digit PLDT Home account number.
If you entered an incorrect account number, the system will give you an option to enter it again.
- Enter the landline number associated with the PLDT Home account number. You should include the area code. For example, 0288881234.
Again, make sure that the number is accurate.
- Once the system validated the information, tap Proceed to connect to a PLDT chat support agent.
Based on my experience, the system usually connects me with an agent within a minute. However, this may not be the case all the time.
That’s it! Chat with them in Messenger!